Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Good to know
- £1,500 cashback on mortgages of £150,000 or over until 30 June 2018. Find out more about our other cashback offers
- Helping Hand Remortgage Offer – we could give you a helping hand when moving your mortgage to us. Find out more.
- You could need as little as 5% deposit
- Your rate is fixed for 2, 3 or 5 years - it's your choice
- Repay your mortgage over as many as 30 years
- A portable mortgage, so you may be able to transfer it if you move house
- We offer mortgages through the Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Scheme
Need to know
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
- A servicing account will be required
- You may have to pay an Early Repayment Charge
A mortgage of £120,000 payable over 25 years initially on a fixed rate for 5 years at 2.43% and then on our current variable rate of 4.85% (variable) for the remaining 20 years would require 64 monthly payments of £534.14 and 236 monthly payments of £658.35.
The total amount payable would be £189,552.13 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£69,552.13). A product fee (£0), valuation fee (£175) and mortgage exit fees (£125) are also payable.
The overall cost for comparison is 3.9% APRC representative.
The actual rate will depend on your circumstances, please ask for a personalised illustration.
Terms and conditions
- You may have to pay for an independent professional valuation unless you are an existing Danske Bank customer switching mortgages. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay other fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.
- If your mortgage term takes you beyond normal retirement age, we may ask you to provide us with evidence that you’ll be able to afford your repayments after you stop working.
We could give you a helping hand with our Cashback Offers or Helping Hand Remortgage Offer.
Find out more